Before rat went to bed last night, he said he would like me to be home (and getting healthy again), so dropping the course was okay with him. He asked if there was a chance I could audit the class and I told him probably not. He was surprised I would be able to get some money back.
So, I guess that's what I am going to do. I have decided not to tell sensei until after I have taken myself out of the system because I suspect he will try to talk me out of it. It is pointless to try to take a course when I have already missed the first class and I know sensei did more than go over a syllabus. He jumps right in and has a real class the first meeting, unlike some teachers who just go over the syllabus and let students go. I bet sensei did not even HAVE the syllabus ready for the first day, which is typical of him.
I just do not trust my body right now. This last bit of intestinal shit blind-sided me. I suspect my resistance is still gone to hell in a handbasket and I will never know when I will get sick and what will attack me.
So, I guess what I will do this 'semester' is to keep as well as I can manage. I will try to get everything back I lost last summer and work on the website. I have lots of pending stuff to do to it when it comes to content.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*